CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

My New Stella Images

My dear blogging friend Lynn did a image swap with me.....I have been admiring her Stella cards for a long time but I have no Stella stamps so I decided to ask her is she was interested in doing an image swap with me....So I sent her some Magnolia images and she sent me these cutest Stella images......I just love them and she also sent me this cute card....She does some super cute work....Thank you Lynn for sharing with me and for the awesome card I just love it....Thanks for stopping by....

3 comments:

stampingtink said...

This is a great card and I love Stella! She's such a stitch! Can't wait to see what you do with her! It will be fabulous, I just know it.

Lynn Put said...

Kristina,
I'm so glad that you got the card and images and that you liked them!
Thanks for sharing!

Kim said...

Have fun playing with your new stellas...I think Stella is a hoot too!
Hugs~ Kim