CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tilda With Broom

I made this Tilda with the broom yesterday and she is super cute....I love these colors....I started to use a sketch from Katharina's sketch #4 but I added the sentiment circles and it came out really cute.....I really love her sketches and have found lately that they make it so much easier to put together a card....I also used the sentiment stamp from Hanna Stamps domestic goddess set which is another favorite of mine....So what do you think....I love to hear your thoughts and comments.....Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend....


10 comments:

stampingtink said...

So sweet! She's just precious and I love the sentiment you put with her. It's just perfect! I find sketches do make it easier to put cards together. And Katarina does such great cards, she's a great person to learn from. Love the browns and reds together. Great job!

HollywoodDDH said...

Love your color choices! So fall like. I like paper piercing too, it seems to add so much dimention. She is precious!

Jeanette said...

What a lovley card! I love the colors you chose and the sentiment make me chuckle!!! Have a great evening! Jeanette

Anonymous said...

Isn't she adorable!! I too love your choice of color and the sentiment is perfect!

Kimmie said...

This is seriosuly adorable! You did a fantastic job!

Christine Riley said...

I love this! Your coloring is awesome and I love the colors you put together. SO cute, thanks for sharing :)

Christine :)

Jacqueline TresBella said...

I've got to get some of these stamps! I've joined the Magnolia group on Yahoo I've been lurking. I got to find out where to get these stamps!

Jacqueline

Kim said...

Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute! These colors are GREAT together! I am going to have to check these stamps out...as I have none and LOVE all of your cards with the Magnolias! And I have to go and check out these sketches...I agree with you the sketches make card making easier! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Lynn Put said...

This is soooo adorable! Your coloring is fantastic and I love the saying on this card, it goes so great with the image!

Kelly Schelske said...

What a wonderful card, gotta love that saying!! The colors are gorgeous!