CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm Back!

Well hello how's it going.....I have been MIA yet again....Busy busy I tell you....We have done more in the last few weeks than I think we did all Summer....Our nieces from Monterey California were here for a little over two weeks.....They are 17 and 19 and girls....I just love them.....We went snorkeling, to the USS Arizona memorial, Luau, The Beach, North Shore & The Dole Plantation and out shopping at several malls.....And on top of all that My husband and I attended the Khaki Ball.....The girls also made a few craft projects which was of course fun.....But I didn't seem to get much of my stuff done.....I was late mailing out my Card Mingle for this month so sorry Chris I hope you like it and it doesn't take to long to arrive in Canada.....But I have managed to get a few cards made....I also have Halloween spread all over my table.......We love Halloween and our oldest son's birthday is October 30Th so we love having Halloween Party for both the kids and the adults....What fun we have so I need to get those invitations started.....Well enough about what I have been up to and on to the card.....Edwin is so easy to make and color and for some reason I seem to think that primary colors look great with him...I used some scraps of paper from other projects and a few flowers which are from the craft store for making arrangements I just cut them apart, the simple sentiment is a StampinUp! Rub-on....Enjoy and have a great weekend......Thanks for stopping by...



3 comments:

Kim said...

Your Edwin is very cute and I agree the primary colors look great with him!
Hugs~ Kim

stampingtink said...

He's fabulous and so fun lookinbg! Love the paper! I love bright and fun boys! Reminds me of my nephews!

Cheryl said...

Really cute, Kristina! Love the colors you chose!
The oval really workks, too!
Cheryl