CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

A Little Thank You Card

I have a blogger friend that sent me something and I wanted to make a cute thank you card to let her know how thoughtful I think she was to do that....I used some older Chatterbox patterned paper, CB embossing folder, SU scallop punch & circle punches, Stamps are Maganolia and Cuddlybuddly, white gel pen....I made the front popped up with pop-dots to make a pocket that has a pull-out card that I will write my personal thank you note on....I just loved this little card and the colors.....I hope that she likes it.....I will have to let you know....Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping....Love Love


4 comments:

Kim said...

Your card is adorable~ Love all of your coordination on the card! Beautiful work! I just got my 1st order of magnolias and can't wait to ink them up!
Hugs~ Kim

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this card!! Love the white dots, everything looks so wonderful!!

Stampin'Piper said...

Kristina, this card is absolutely fabulous! This is one of my favorite Tildas! She's so cute!

Love your Colors and the Layout! Great job!

Hugs Tanja

stampingtink said...

Love, love her! Whoever is getting her is getting something very special! And I tagged you on my blog. Go take a look!