CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Taking The Bike Out

Things sure have been busy here....The girls are here and we are loving it so much....Even the boys are enjoying it.....Although I'm not sure they would admit it....This is a picture of my husband Vernon and our niece Rebekah going for a ride on the bike.....It worked out well because she can fit my jacket and helmet.....I know your surprised that it's pink but of course when I saw it I knew that was the one I wanted.....They went our for awhile and I was able to get a few shots of them....Now Melissa wasn't so ready to get on the bike with her Uncle I think she might be a little scared.....Maybe next time....I have been very busy with the boys school work, football practice and our visitors but I have been able to get a few cards made....I will post them next.....Have a great night....Thanks for stopping by...


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that was you! I saw them riding back home.
~Lelian