CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Little Thanks Card

Hope that everyone has had a great weekend and gotten lots of stamping done.....I however have not been stamping.....Well a little....I had to put together a little mini book for my friend Tiff's daughter she had a party today for her 15th birthday so I wanted to make something for her to put her pictures in.....It was a quick 6X6 album.....It came together really quickly....Well Rebekah and Melissa helped....I so love having the come to visit....Thanks girls.....Still no stamped images of my new magnolia fall kit stamps....Maybe tomorrow.....Oh yea I actually won something.....Imagine that.....I won a new red ATG gun.....Which is a expensive item which I also love.....However I have two already the 1/2 & 1/4 but my gun is no longer red.....Of course nothing else but Pink & Brown.....So now I'm not sure exactly what to do with it.....It was really fun to win something though.....O.K. back to the card.......Super Super simple....I embossed the card base with CB embossing folder, added the black ric-rac, cut the scallop circle and circle, cut the bookplate from a sizzix die, stamped Tilda and sentiment, Oh and I cut out thanks with quickutz alphabet.....Hope you enjoy and as always......Happy Stamping and thanks for stopping by...


3 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute! I just ordered that Tilda and can't wait to get her and ink her up! :) I am so inspired with your magnolias! I got some blog candy on my site, stop by and take a look! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Monica said...

Very cute!! Love the layout!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Very cute!! Thank you so much for the Copic storage suggestions too!! I will take a look at your post about it:-)