CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Halloween!

O.K. I'm back after being MIA for so long...I do this a whole lot....Pretty often huh...Well I have been making lots of stuff....Camille came over last week and we made these cutest Happy Halloween cards, A WOJ card, A coaster box, and a few other things we have been working on....I just love them all...We get so much done together...She is awesome....Love You...So I have a question....Is Halloween also considered to be Fall or are they two separate things.....I would say that they are kind of one in the same...You know same time, same type of colors, etc....I'm just curious what you think....Please leave a comment I'm interested to know....O.K. enough with that....So this card was fun to make and I was so happy with the way it came out...

Supplies
Paper - SU! Cardstock, Papertrey, and SU! Halloween Pattern Paper
Stamps - Magnolia Edwin & Tilda
Accessories - Quickutz Sign, Sizzix Fence, Circle punch, bat unknown ribbon


I have been using my sewing machine a lot lately and I'm so loving the added touch it gives my projects....I have been doing a lot of cards at one time which makes it easier....Well I hope you enjoy the card....I have more to post so I will try to do that tomorrow....Have a great night...
Thanks for stopping by....Love Love

4 comments:

Kim said...

Kristina this is adorable! Love it! Sounds like you had a great time with Camilla!

I think I have my mom talked into buying me a sewing machine like yours for xmas! YAY! Now I just have to find it online to get it! :) Thanks again for all of the info on it!

Hugs~ Kim

Stampin'Piper said...

This Card is so cute! I love this little Edwin!!

Hugs Tanja

stampingtink said...

Love, adore these two! You do such great cards! And I think Halloween and Fall go together. I think of Halloween as being really the middle of fall and Thanksgiving is the end. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it!

Kelly Schelske said...

I think they go together for sure!! I don't really make a ton of things for either one, but as fara s colors, etc absolutely!! Kelly
P.S. Super cute card too!!