CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Standing Fall Tilda


Isn't she so cute....I love this image....Well I guess every Tilda I love but she's a new one so I guess I just love her more right now I guess....Oh and of course I love this Martha Stewart Punch....It's just adds such a nice touch I think....I have been coloring with my new color Koh-I-Noor pencils and Gamsol and I'm just loving the results....How easy the colors blend....I just love the way it comes out.....As you may notice I have used my super old 2004 pattern paper from SU! can you believe I still have some...I have plans to finish up so projects today and try to post everyday this week....We will have to see how that goes.....
Recipe
Stamps - Magnolia, Cuddly Buddly (thanks Tanja)
Paper - SU! cardstock, SU! pattern paper, Papertrey white
Accessories - Martha Stewart Punch, Prima Flowers, Making Memories Brads, CB Embossing folders, Copic,
and KOH-I-NOOR pencils
Well I hope you enjoy my card for today....Thanks for stopping by....Love Love

5 comments:

Stampin'Piper said...

I love this Tilda and your Card is adorable! Great coloring!

Hugs Tanja

stampingtink said...

She's just adorable and you've done such a great job on her with your new pencils! Don't you just love them? I love, love your colors! Great job and can't wait to see what else you have ready!

Kelly Schelske said...

So cute!! I thinkall Tildas are adorable too!! Ok, so about the Chicken Asparagus Lasagna....do you like, chicken and asparagus of course, mozza cheese, hollandaise sauce and muchrooms?? I can email you the recipe if you like...jsut send me an email to kellyschelske at gmail dot com and I'll grab my recipe book and copy it out for you...it is so fattening and very rich, but absolutely scrumptious!!
Hugs, Kelly

bumblebee creations said...

I LOVE this one too! I haven't heard of these coloring pencils before. I'm gonna have to get that image-it is adorable, you are right!! TFS!

Kim said...

What a SUPER sweet Tilda card! I LOVE it! The colors are so bright and fun!!!
Hugs~ Kim