CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar


I made this card for A Spoon Full of Sugar sketch from last week I finished this card last week but I didn't get it posted so I thought today would be a good day for that....I love this old Basic Grey paper I think it's called lilykate but I really haven't done much with this little six by six pad so I pulled it out....I have been on a purple kick lately which is so fun cause that used to be my favorite color years ago but I have moved on to Pink & Brown....Today I need to finish up all the Halloween stuff for the boys class and get ready for Dominick's birthday......My baby is turning eleven....When did this happen and why....Oh so sad....His dad is flying in tomorrow for a week an I love seeing my son so super excited....He saw him last in January at grandma's house.....So it should be a busy weekend....Birthday, Halloween, football game, beach time and hiking....I think my boy will be pretty tired when it's all said and done....So enough with the personal info...Back to the card.....


I used a white card base and stitched the pattern paper to it....I cute a strip of blue paper and used MS border punch colored my image and added a few flowers....I just love simple fast cards....That makes me so happy....

Recipe
Paper - SU! cardstock, Basic Grey pattern paper
Stamps - Sugar Nellie
Accessories - MS punch, Quickutz photo corners, copic markers

Just a thought I wanted to share....I love sewing but often get mad when my corners look like junk so I really like the idea of added the photo corners....I covers up my messy stitching and it adds more to the card or project....I can't wait to hear what you think....Have a great day and thanks for stopping by....Love Love


5 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Very pretty!!! Love the stitching!!! The photo corners are great too!! Kelly

Stampin'Piper said...

Kristina, this is wonderful! I love your sewing!

Hugs Tanja

bumblebee creations said...

Ohh... So sweet-love the colors that you have used!! The image is adorable! TFS : )

Kim said...

Your card is great! I can't wait to get a sewing machine so I can say I have terrible corners! :) I will probably get mad b/c I don't have a clue how to sew! ha ha! Your card is fabulous and love that new image!
Hugs~ Kim

stampingtink said...

She's such a cutie! Love how you used the border punch. I forget about using them because they're in the bottom of my bag. You help me see how to use different tools to make a great card! Love the colors and she's just absolutely precious!