CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How cute is Willow?

So Willow with hot chocolate is one of my very favorites I have to say....She is fun to color and I have to say it must be coffee and not hot chocolate but then again I need lots and lots of caffeine to stay active...lol....These are Whiff Of Joy Stamps ......I just love her line of stamps....Although I do find living in Hawaii that I generally have an issue purchasing any type of stamps that include snow I'm just not drawn to that type of image....I don't why that is....If you have haven't been on her site go check it out....Awesome stuff and her blog is amazing....I have been a busy bee working on Halloween favors and trying to get all the fun goodies done....Only a few more days....Imagine....I love Halloween....Our friends celebrate their anniversary on Halloween....I need to get their card out today also....Lucky for me they live on a neighbor island so only takes two days....alright enough with my ramblings huh....So here is the details of the card...

Recipe
Paper - SU Cardstock, Daisy Dee's Pattern Paper
Stamps - WOF, Verve Sentiment
Tools - Quickutz Flourish & Photo Corners, SU! Ticket Corner Punch, Janome Petite Sewing Machine , CB Embossing Folder and Sizzix File Die
Accessories - Prima Flowers, American Crafts Flowers, Dragonfly Brads ?, silver leaf vine not sure it was a gift
Coloring - Skin and Hair Copic Markers, KOH-I-NOOR Pencils and Gamsol

Well I do think that's everything well I hope so....I'm off to get a refill on the coffee and sit down to finish up Halloween and then I have to clean up around this house....Why oh Why I ask....LOL....Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by....I love to hear your comments....Love Love


2 comments:

Kim said...

Kristina what an awesome card! I agree...I love this Willow stamp!!!! Between her and Melinda blowing kisses they are my 2 favorites! I personally think she is drinking chai tea! ha ha!
Hugs~ Kim

stampingtink said...

I absolutely love her! What a great job you did in coloring her. She's stunning. Love the stitching, too. And I say it's a mocha latte!