CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Christmas Joy!

I made this card after seeing a card on Claudia's blog I changed it a little and used a different Tilda but I wondered if it was alright to copy her card....I have been going back and forth weather should post the card or not....I made this card a few weeks ago and I emailed her to ask her permission but I never heard back from her which I'm sure she is a very busy lady....So I hope that I have not broken a rule or offended anyone that surely is not be my intention at all....Actually I admire her work so much....She is very talented....As if I could be that good right....Anyhow I wanted to share cause I just loved the way this card came out....This is the only Christmas Tilda I have so far.....I used my copic markers to color her, some vintage lace and I think the paper is Creative Imagination but I'm not sure since it was given to me by my friend Camille and bazzil cardstock....The card really is very simple but just adding a little stitching sure does make such a difference....Hope you like.....Thanks for stopping by....Love Love

3 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

Beautiful card! The lacey border is a great touch!

Kerry D-C said...

PS-It is usually flattering when someone copies a card...as long as you gave her credit, which you did.

Kim said...

What a gorgeous card Kristina! It's beautiful...and I betcha Claudia doesn't mind at all! :)
Hugs~ Kim