CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Smile!

So I have been MIA once again and gosh things are crazy around here....We have company in town which leave today and I'm leaving for California on Thursday.....On top of that I'm still trying to recover from Dominick's Birthday and Halloween....Although I'm sure a little retail therapy while in California will make up for all the craziness.....I cant wait to hit all the great craft stores, ikea, Target, oh and this isn't even including the food....Oh real Mexican food....I'm getting myself hungry already....ha ha....So back to the card....This is one of my very new Tilda images and she is just so cute....I have had this pattern paper for a long time and so I pulled it out and found that coloring Tilda to match wasn't hard at all....What a simple card huh....I was going to add some stitching but I have purple in the machine right now and I was just to tired last night by the time I finished this card I went to bed....I have a few more that should be coming soon....Have a great day and thanks for stopping by....Love Love

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a very pretty Tilda! She's adorable!
Hugs~ Kim

Anonymous said...

Hi there Kristina!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment.

Your cards are so wonderful I too am in love with the Magnolias and you have colored her so sweetly :)
Suzy