CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Pink and Brown Tilda

Finally back from California and settled in....I had so much fun while I was in California oh and I ate way to much so now I'm trying to be good to make up for it....I sure do miss real Mexican food that I grew up eating in California....Hawaii is awesome but Mexican food here is just not right....I guess there's no place like home....ha ha....I went shopping at Michael's, Jo Ann's and Bed Bath & Beyond.....Oh I had so much fun and things are so inexpensive on the mainland compared to here n Hawaii....I picked up several new MS border punches for my girlfriend and I....We can't even find some of this stuff here in Hawaii....So enough about all that....I have been busy making cards and coloring images....Oh I do love this hobby....I made this thank you card for a friend and now I want to make a few more....She came out so cute....I just love this one


She is my very favorite new Tilda...How cute is her coat....I can't color her enough....I have not posted but I have been making lots of stuff....I will get some pictures taken today so I can post to my blog again....I have missed you and hope you enjoy my card.....I sent it off to a friend....Thanks for stopping by love love




4 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Welcome back Kristina!! Gorgeous card too, love it!! Hugs, Kelly

Stampin'Piper said...

Kristina, this is so cute! Wonderful colors and I love this Tilda too!

Hugs Tanja

Kim said...

What a great card Kristina! Glad you made it back safe and sound, and that you had a fabulous trip, and even got some shopping in! Woo-Hoo! Of course I LOVE the colors you used on this card (my favorites)!!!!
Hugs~ Kim

stampingtink said...

What a cute card! Loe the colors and you do such good bows! Love, love it! And I love that you're back and had a great time!