CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Few Sugar Nellie Cards!



I purchased this stamp from funky kits but never used her for a card so it was time....I did find out what a fast easy image she was to color....The card was easily put together....I used a MS border punch, old SU simply scrappin kit, colored her with copic markers, used some trim I bought at wal-mart for 25 cents a yard, the circle stamp is Catslife Press and cut out my friend with my quickutz....My crafty friend Camille is always giving me great stuff....Every time she comes over there is something new she has brought....I'm so lucky to have her in my life....so I made this little simple thank you card for her and she loved it as much as I did....


This is one of my favorite Sugar Nellie images.....She is so sweet....I made this birthday card for my friend Jenny that just turned 32.....We have been friends since high school which means we have been friends for nearly twenty years....where has the time gone....Being in the military is hard sometimes because I don't get to be around my friends and don't get to celebrate special days with them....But this year was different....I was able to go home for a week and spend her birthday with her....What a great husband I have....He stayed home with the kids and took them to their football games (we had snacks for one) and he even had a BBQ that we were invited too which he had to make a dish....I love when he has to be the mom even if it doesn't happen very often....He does pretty good....Thanks honey I love you....
About the card I used the sugar nellie image, WOJ sentiment, Making memories paper that I die cut with my sizzix file folder die, copic markers, and some white ribbon.....Very simple yet again I seem to get a lot done this way....Hope you enjoy my card and thanks for stopping by.....




2 comments:

stampingtink said...

So stinking cute! Love the toenail polish! These are just too cute! Love, love them both.

Kim said...

Kristina these are both so adorable! Your friends are so lucky to have you! :)
Hugs~ Kim