CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Hallowen!

I'm super excited about this Tilda Halloween card....It's my first and my friend Tanja was so sweet to to sent me this image.....Isn't she too cute....SO I put this together yesterday....I had so much fun....I pulled out my little sewing machine and stitched the edges, used CB embossing folder to make the black spider web, Magnolia Tilda image, I used some black embroidery floss to lace up her books, and the ghost and tombstone are buttons, the ribbon I got from a local scrapbook store and that's about it....The coloring and cutting of the image was probably the hardest part of the card but so worth it.....I was so excited to have this card finished....So what do you think....

High Hopes Blog Candy going on over at Bunny-Zoe blog.....it's for two cute cute stamps....I really loved these images and the boys would love them to....Trust me they don't get that excited about stamps but these I think they would love.....So today is the last day so check it out....
Love Love and thanks for stopping by....

8 comments:

deb said...

Oh I love this card!! TOOOO CUTE!!
I love the colors and you web is fantastic!!
Great job!!
hugz

stampingtink said...

Love her! What a cute little witch! Love the stitching! I'm going to try some today, and the detail on the boots is way too cute! Love, love her!!!

Kim said...

Cute, Cute, Cute card! It's adorable! I love the cuttlebug background! What kind of sewing machine do you have? I am looking at getting one....just to use on my cards...not for actual sewing and am wondering what kind to get!
Hugs~ Kim

Jeanette said...

You've don such an amazing job! Hugs Jeanette

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card!! I just LOVE Halloween!! Fantasic job!! :) TFS!

Ila said...

This is just the Cutest!! love the way you colored this spooky Tilda and your layout is Fabulous!!

Rachel said...

wow! this is such a neat card. great job!

Kim said...

So darn cute! I love it!!!! Great work Kristina! Hope your baby is feeling better!
Hugs! Kim