CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'd Rather Be Stamping!

This is a Sugar Nellie image that my friend Camille got which I love so when she came over last week I thought it would be a perfect image to color and make a card with....I pulled out this super old Making Memories pattern paper that I have had forever so that was good.....I always feel so good when I used up something or well anything that I have had for way to long...So we colored the image with copic markers, cut some flourish pieces with Quickutz die, used some lace, prima flowers and the stamp "I'd rather be stamping is from amuse....Not a hard card and it came together super easy and fast.....Well I have another Halloween card I'm almost done with so let me get that finished so I can post it....Have not done any stamping today cause my dear sweet husband took me on a date to lunch and the movies....It was so nice I honestly cant remember the last time we did that....Thanks for stopping by....Love Love


2 comments:

stampingtink said...

Too adorable! Love the colors and it is good to use up some of our older stuff. Makes it feel loved again!

Kim said...

So precious! Love the swirls and the lace is so pretty! Great work!
Hugs~ Kim