CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

"Bee" ware

So this is my first Halloween card of the year....I guess you could say I'm kind of behind....I love Halloween it's one of my favorite holidays.....So happy Halloween from our web to yours....Isn't that to cute....We like having Halloween parties and everything Halloween....I will have to share last years invitations.....But for now this is a card I made using my new stamp from Whipper Snapper which I got last week at cute stuff.....I used some old SU pattern paper which I stitched to the orange card stock and the spiders are from Martha Stewart, RIP stamp is amuse and Happy Halloween stamp is from one of those clear dollar stamp sets they have but I don't recall who makes it...I inked everything with black ink and colored my image with copic markers....I hope you like what I came up with....Have a great weekend and I will be back soon....Thanks for stopping by....


1 comments:

Kim said...

This is so cute! Love those little spiders!!!!! I love making Halloween cards too!
Hugs~ Kim