CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thank You!

I have been so busy lately and I'm so so ready for my boys to go back to school....I enjoy them but a whole week has been rough....And the new baby has been keeping me pretty busy....She is so fun and I'm so enjoying having a baby in the house....I got a new bag to carry her in and a cute pattern to make her some clothing....I will share when I have made something....So about the card....A fairly easy card I used SU! chocolate chip card stock, SEI paper, Making Memories woven label, Heidi Swapp brads, CB embossing folder (Swiss dots), and Prima Flowers that I rubbed clear stickles on for the glitter affect....Of course a Magnolia stamp cross stitch & copic markers.....I thought she came out cute but one of my friends said she didnt like it....I don't know....Well I have one more card to post so let me go.....Thanks for stopping by....


4 comments:

Monica said...

Love this card! I love how you added the white dots around the scalloped edges of the mat behind Tilda! Great job!

Anonymous said...

I love this card Kristina! Guess I'll be CASEing this, too! Camille

Stampin'Piper said...

This Card is so cute! I love the colors and the images! Great job!

Hugs Tanja

Kim said...

I LOVE this one....love the pink and brown! This Tilda is so sweet! I disagree with your friend I like this one lots!
Hugs~ Kim