CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our New Baby!

Isn't she the cutest thing you have ever seen.....I'm so in love....It's a girl.....I have waited my whole life for another girl to be in the house.....So let me tell you about her....Her name is Bella what can I say this is what the boys agreed to....Angela (Dominick) or Bell (Jared) and of course dad say how about dog so I said what about Bella and that was the end of it....She is half Chihuahua and half Brussel Griffen....She is chocolate Brown (which goes so well with pink).....She will be about 8 to 10 pounds when she is fully grown....She is such a cuddling baby....It's just like having a brand new baby in the house......She eats, sleeps, goes bathroom and plays and then does it all over again....So I haven't been spending much time stamping as I have been attending to the new baby.....We are all so excited about the new addition to the family and I wanted to share.....Happy stamping and thanks for stopping by....


6 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

She is absolutely adorbale!! Congrats on the new addition:-)

stampingtink said...

Oh, how stinkin cute she is! Love the name, those big brown eyes, how can you not just adore her! Have fun! Baby girls are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Oh she is just precious! Enjoy having another girl in the house! :)

Kim said...

Kristina congrats on the new addition to your family! Bella is so darn cute! I would just love to hug her to pieces...what a cutie pie! What fun!
Hugs~ Kim

Anonymous said...

She is too cute!!
Lelian

deb said...

Look at that face! Oh I want one!! She is sooo darling!! She is a keeper!!
hugz