CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Traveling Tilda

Hello it's me again....LOL....Can you imagine the month is almost already over....Valentines day is right around the corner huh....Oh I love Valentines day....I have been busy making lots of Valentines cards this year....oh what fun....
I made this Tilda awhile ago for a friend that was having a bad day....I always want to be there for my girlfriends but with us being in the Navy we move to much and I don't get to be around when my BFF needs me....So I send her a card....LOL....really simple card with easy colors....Enjoy....I hope to get pictures taken tomorrow of my Valentines cards so I can share....Have a great Super Bowl Sunday....Happy Stamping....Thanks for stopping by....love love




2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh she makes a great Valentine! Nice work!
Hugs~ Kim

Kelly Schelske said...

Og my goodness...adorable!! Way to cute Kristina, fabulous job!!

Hugs, Kelly