CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Few Birthday Cards

This is a card that I made for Tanja her birthday was in December and I had a package to mail to her well lets just say that by the time I mailed the package there was a birthday card, Christmas Card, Christmas gift and New Years card all added to her box....How funny is that...Anyhow this card was made out of some old scraps of paper that I had left over from a Scrapbook Page I did a long time ago....I loved it and I think so did Tanja....

This card was a birthday card I made for my friend Shawntell....This is my very first colored Tilda....My girlfriend has been giving me a hard time that all my girls are white....As Tiff says you need to give those girls some color....So here is what I got....not to bad but as you can tell I still need to work on doing this....Maybe my next one will be better....Thanks for stopping by....Love Love

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Kristina these are so adorable and your colored Tilda is awesome...I think you did a fabulous job with her!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Kelly Schelske said...

Adorable Kristina!! She looks awesome!! Fun colors and appers too!! Great new pict too!!

Hugs, Kelly

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous all these cards! Keep making them cards so we can all enjoy your talent! Love ya! Camille