CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cherry Tilda Card & Candle

I just love this Cherry Tilda she is so cute....I have had the hardest time finding cherry papers so I had to make my own....I just stamped the Cherries on white cardstock and colored them in with copic markers and added come crystal glaze....It worked out perfectly.....She is too cute...


I made this candle for my girlfriend Camille for her Birthday in September....It came out so nice but I had forgotten to take pictures of it before I gave it to her....So it took awhile before she brought it back for me to photograph....It really is such an easy project to make a candle.....When I first learned how to do this several years ago I must have made like twenty....It's so fun when you learn how to do something new....


This is all I have to share for today....I have been working on a few new projects with some new images....I will share them tomorrow....My friend Nicole is releasing her new line sometime this month or beginning of next month not just sure on a date yet....The images are adorable and I think you will love them....So stop by tomorrow for a peek at the new girls....Have a great night and thanks for stopping by....Love Love

1 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

So cute Kristina!! Love the candle and the card is fun too!!