CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Introducing LiLi....



How cute is this new stamp.....I just love her....look at those eyes....My friend Nicole is starting her own line called inky impressions go on over and check out her blog.....We don't have a release day just yet but should be (fingers crossed) by the end of the month or latest beginning of next.....I hope that you fall in love with her images as I have....I really love coloring them....how cute is she....there is also another image that she has named Angelica....Her stamps were inspiration that came from her two daughters......I'm very inspired by these new images and they are so fun to color which I just love.....I also get to be part of her DT which is super exciting news for me....Yippee....so there will be more information to come about that in the next few weeks....I have a few other images I need to photograph so I can upload to share.....Things have been busy around here I have to say.....I cant wait to hear what you think of the new stamps....Let me know....Thanks for stopping by....love love