CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch Week 70

Here we have it....This is Angelica from Nicole over at Inky Impressions and I followed a Mojo Monday Sketch which turns out to be from a few weeks ago but oh well....She came out really cute I think....How fun was it to use the swing....I love the way she came out....The coloring isn't my favorite but the colors of this paper didn't make it as easy as I would have liked....I used my sewing machine to stitch my card....I think that adding stitching really adds so much to the projects....well I'm off to work on some more projects....Need to get some Valentines Day cards made....Fun Fun I have to say....

This is the sketch that I had used I think I might try to make another card from this sketch....Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping....love love

5 comments:

Stampin'Piper said...

Oh Kristina, she's so cute! Your card is great!

Have a great weekend, Hugs Tanja

Cami said...

Another cute card Sweetie! You did great cutting that swing out and all the other elements. Love your card! Hugs to you . . .

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest stamps. You will have to let me know when they are available for purchase, I have to have them. Great cards.

Kim said...

Oh my goodness are these the most adorable stamps that I have ever seen! So cute!!!! I love them and can't wait to purchase some!! :) Both your Inky Impression cards are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Kelly Schelske said...

OMG these stamps are too cute!! Beautiful scene you've created here Kristina!!

Hugs, K