CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

A Few Valentine Cards!

For today's card I used two Magnolia Stamps (Tilda w/ Tag & Post Feb 14Th) and I just love them both....I also used stampingbella mwah kisses stamp for the tag and the chocolate box from alota rubber stamps (Thanks Camille for this great stamp I just love it)....I used copic markers to color the images along with koh-i-noor pencils and OMS...I used both white and red lace which just seemed to finish off my card perfectly....


Oh do I really love Edwin more....I think not as much as I love Tilda but that stamp from SU seemed to fit just perfect with this card....I colored and inked Edwin and cut him out.....I used the Valentine Sizzix flourish die and the word window punch....I stitched around the edge of my card after I had embossed it with the CB Swiss dots....I think this will be a Valentine card for one of my boys....Not sure which one yet....lol....Well I have a few more in the works right now that I hope to wrap up tomorrow....Hope you enjoyed my cards and let me know if you have any questions....Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping as always....love love



5 comments:

Candy said...

Hi Kristina!

Both of your cards are great! Can't beat red for Valenine's Day!

I love today and this Tilda's hair, Very pretty red on both - although they are different shades.

Can you tell us the colours you used?

Many thanks!

Kerry D-C said...

these are scrumptious! so glad that you shared these with the Magnolia group!

Unknown said...

I went through your blogspot. I love your choice of colors. Now I have to get the Tilda with Cheers sign. Too cute!
Sharon

Kim said...

Oh these are so super duper cute too! Your Valentines are all so adorable! Gorgeous work Kristina!
Hugs~ Kim

Kelly Schelske said...

These are both fabulous!! Love Edwin and lvoe taht box of chocolates!!

Hugs, K