CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Be Mine!

For this card I again used Tilda with tag and an old SU be mine sentiment, the pattern paper is also old SU paper....I was happy that I was able to find a few flowers that matched just perfect...I used the lace fiskars circle punch to make the circle she is sitting in....I think she came out perfectly....I have had a hard time trying to use up this paper which I think is strange cause I just love the colors....I don't know what my problem is but what do you do....lol....Hope you enjoy the card and thanks for stopping by....love love


11 comments:

Blog Master E said...

You card is adorable...one of my favorite Tildas and I love the colors.

Sharon Caudle said...

She's beautiful Kristina, and so is your card! Had a look around your blog and you do beautiful work!! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

WOW Kristina, such an amazing job on the cards! Love em' YOU GO GIRL!!! HUGS! Nicole :)

Candy said...

What a great card - Kristina!

Cheryl said...

Kristina, Your recent cards are just beautiful! I love this one, especially! I have the whole pack of this paper! Love the medallion behind her! Could you email me with the hair colors? they are perfect!
TFS, Cheryl

stampingtink said...

How cute are all of these?! I love your cards. They're just so vibrant and alive. They could just pop right off the card stock! So glad you're back! I've missed you terribly!

deb said...

Gorgeous!! I love the colors you used! They just go together perfect! Love that Tilda too!
hugz

Kerry D-C said...

This is so stinkin' CUTE!!!

Kim said...

Ooooo she's so adorable! Love the circle you have her in...makes me think I need to dust off my circle punches! ha ha! I so love how you colored your tilda and those papers are beautiful!
Hugs~ Kim

Kelly Schelske said...

Beautiful Kristina!! She is colored so nicely, great job:-)

Hugs, K

Denise said...

So cute, love the coloring. That is a cute stamped image.