CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Love You!

This is another card I put together with Nicole's image of Angelica from Inky Impressions.....She was a fast and easy card but she was really just perfect for Valentine's Day huh....I think the card (6X6) was a little to big should have gone with a smaller size....I used some more old SU! paper that I have had for to long and I cute the hearts with the quickutz heart cookie cutter dies....pretty simple yea....Well I hope that everyone has a happy Valentine's Day!
Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping...Love Love








3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

She's so sweet Krisitna, love these images!! Great papers too, perfect for V-day!!

Hugs, Kelly

Kim said...

Oh I love this! I so need to get some of those stamps! I am in love!!!
Hugs~ Kim

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Angelica is simple adorable!

You did a splendid job!

Cheers,

Dorothy