CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Few Valentine's Cards!

So I know that I'm a little late with these Valentine's Cards but now that things have settled down I can post them....We had a great Valentine's Day my wonderful husband cooked a wonderful breakfast and dinner for me....He even did the shopping and planning of the meal which I guess was the hardest part....LOL....He also printed out a menu for me....Very sweet he was and I got some new PJ's it was a very nice day....So let me tell you about the cards I made....


For this card used some old BG paper which I still love....I used quickutz for the photo corners and the "Be Mine"....I used the Cuddly Buddly circle sentiments....Also I used the Fiskars circle punch, some chipboard for the hearts and some SU ribbon....And of course the image is Magnolia and the notebook paper is also from Magnolia...I think I listed everything if I forgot something and you have questions just let me know....This card was a 6X6 size which is a little bigger than I like to work with but I had to much to put on there so had to be a big one....

What a simple card this was....I used the Sizzix scallop heart die, did a little paper piercing and added a simple I heart U stamp for my sentiment....Of course the image is Magnolia again...LOLThis was a card that already had the hearts cut out and it was kind of like a watercolor type of paper....My friend Camille gave me these cards which I had not done anything with so I had a try at it....I used the labels die, Magnolia heart and Tilda by Magnolia.....Really easy card....Again...LOL
Well I hope that you like the Valentine's Day cards I have been making and sorry that I didn't get them posted sooner....I do have one more Valentines card, which really is my favorite so I will post that one tomorrow....I hope you have enjoyed my creations and would love to hear what you think....Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping....love love


4 comments:

Stampin'Piper said...

Your Cards are adorable, my friend! I also love this Basic Grey Blush Paper! Have to use it again :)

Have a great weekend! Hugs Tanja

Kelly Schelske said...

Cute, they are all fabulous!!

Hugs, K

Kim said...

Awesome Valentine cards Kristina! I love them all! So beautiful!!!!
I am so loving my Janome...I am so glad you gave me the info for it! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Oma said...

Great cards!

Do you still have some precious moments rubber stamps for sale? I googled them and this blog came up.