CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Love Love Kiss Kiss

I made this card for Valentine's Day for my DH but of course I didn't get it done in time so he received a different Magnolia card...lol...I took a little more time on this Love Card I made the pin with some glass beads and pearls, tied some ribbon through a button and added it to the tag which I cut with my sizzix die....I had to cut the Dollie so it would fit and then I stitched around the edges of the card....I really do love this card and the colors were just perfect....I used chatterbox papers that I found at price busters....The card size is 4X8

My stamping buddies came over and we exchanged Valentine goodies and this was one of the items I gave to them....I made the pins, tags and added rub-ons to the bags with everyones name....I really love how they came out and both Kellie and Camille were happy with them....Well thanks for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed my creations....Would love to hear what you think....Happy stamping....love love

4 comments:

Kim said...

What a beautiful card Kristina! I love it all the elements are perfect! I so love your pins...they are AWESOME! Your Valentine goody bags are adorable!
Hugs~ Kim

Kelly Schelske said...

Your card is beautiful Kristina!! Love those 2 Magnolias and the paers and flowers, etc is awesome!!

Your vintage treat bags are gorgeous!!

Hugs, Kelly

LisasWings said...

Hi Kristina,
Oh I love your blog! The Inky stamps are just adorable!! I love what you have done with all of them. They are so colorful and I just love how you put them all together. Wonderful artistry!!
I'll have to try and find out how I can purchase some of these guys and gals for my site.
Thanks for sharing!
Lisa
yourATCstore

Jenny V. said...

Adorable favors and cute love card.I love the colors you have chosen to use for this card. Great job!!!

Jenny