CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Whiff Of Joy DT Sketch

I never apply for these DT calls that we see all the time cause I guess I don't really know if I'm at that level to do something like that but I love doing the challenges and Sketches....Actually I have always loved to use sketches which started back when I started scrapbooking.....I have used several of the sketches Katharina has on her blog and have also bought many of her WOJ images....A friend suggested that we do this sketch and use our new WOJ kit stamps (which I hadn't used yet) and so this is what I came up with...I just love this image of Kneeling Willow she is so cute....


All of the stamps are Whiff Of Joy, paper is Fancy Pants (old stuff), flowers are prima, punches MS and SU, Ink momento and colored with copic and prisma pencils....I think that's everything I used...lol...I hope you enjoy my card I really enjoyed making it and when it all came together....Hope you have a great day....Happy Stamping and thanks for stopping by....

11 comments:

Cami said...

This is a very beautiful card, Kristina. I think it's also time for you to start applying for DT member positions as your work is always fabulous, whether scrapbooking, cardmaking, or altering items. Go for it! I know WOJ will be very pleased to have you on their DT. Much love to you, Camille

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous card Kristina!! You definitely need to apply, your work is fabulous!!

Hugs, Kelly

Jacilynn said...

This is so Great. Love your coloring!!! Beautiful.

Stampin'Piper said...

Wonderful Card, my dear! I love the colors!!!

Hugs Tanja

Naoual said...

Your card is fab!! Love the papers, colours and your colouring is beautiful. Good luck with the call!!

xx Naoual

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

Oh this is gorgeous!! You colors are beautiful! Great job!
hugz
deb

deifen said...

Such a beautiful,feminine card-well done and good luck!
Dei x

Kim said...

Kristina this is AMAZING! Hun you definitely are at the level...your cards are all AMAZING!!!!!! :) Good luck with the DT call I definitely see this as a winner! Gorgeous work!
Hugs~ Kim

stampingtink said...

Kristina, she's just stunning! I love every aspect about her! Your papers are just beautiful and she looks like a little doll sitting there! I adore her! Good luck with the DT Call! She's just beautiful!

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card Kristina! I really love those flowers and your coloring is fantastic! Best of luck with the DT call! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your nice comments! Have a great weekend!

Anki said...

What a stunning card! I think you did really great! Sending you warm greetings from Sweden - Anki