CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Inky Impressions DT Call!


Congratulations Nicole! I'm so super excited for you and the release of your new stamps....What fun we are going to have....I have enjoyed working with these images a lot....I made this sign for Nicole to hang in her office or craft room as a reminder of her inky impressions future....Thanks Nicole for bringing us these great images and for letting me be a part of your Design Team....I will always be grateful for our friendship....

So Nicole is looking for a few people to be on the guest design team and all you have to do is submit a few of your best projects so head on over to the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog for all the details.....Be sure to check back at my blog this weekend cause I'm putting up some Blog Candy! oh yea and it's going to be super good.....I hope you see you back soon....



Love Love...




3 comments:

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Thank you so much Kristina, You are an absolute sweetheart! This sign is so ADORABLE!!!! I can't wait to get it and hang it in my craft room. You are such a Gem.....Thanks so much again. HUGS! Nicole :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh sounds fun!!

stampingtink said...

Congratulations, Kristina!!!!! You so rock and you'll make such a great Design Team Member! Adorable sign and I love what you do with these images. I'm so, so excited for you!

Hugs,

Susan