CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Thanks Kellie!

My friend Kellie made this card for me and she used the cutest pink & brown papers....She even covered a mailbox for Valentine's Day....What a lucky girl I was.... Just love her card....I have a few new projects but I haven't taken pictures yet so I will try and do that tomorrow so I can share....I'm working on a few altered aged looking items and I'm really loving the way they are coming out....I hope to finish soon so I can share....I'm also getting my stuff together for the blog candy I will have up before the weekend is over....It will include some fun items and a few items handmade by me....I hope everyone will like them.....Have a great weekend and get a lot of stamping time in....

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

It'so pretty Kristina, you're a lucky lady!!

Jodi said...

Pretty card! She did a great job. Thanks for your sweet comment on my card, I saw that you are from Hawaii too!! =)
Maybe we have seen each other before but never knew it!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Unknown said...

This is so cute :) Love it :D