CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Blog Candy!

I want to first say that I'm so sorry that I haven't posted until now and there are no pictures of the yummy candy I have up for grabs....I have hand made a really special project and I've used the few of the new images from Inky Impressions new line coming out soon....Nicole from Inky Impressions has been very generous and offered a $10.00 gift certificate for her web store....I have also added some fun odds and ends that I hope you will enjoy....I took photos of my project and stash to post but they didn't come out very good so I was going back and forth about should I post them or wait until tomorrow and take pictures with better light....Then thought I said I would do it today so I went to do it.....Can you believe I couldn't find my cable to connect my camera....I have spend the last few hours looking for it and have no idea where it's at....I used it just a few days ago so it has to be here....I have been busy with many projects in my craft room so it's a mess in there....I think it has to be in there somewhere...I will start there first thing in the morning.....Sorry but trust me it will be worth the wait....lol....Hope to see you back soon....

0 comments: