CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch # 77

Today I have another Easter Card using the same American Crafts paper....I colored Tilda and she is so pretty...I have been putting crystal affects on my Prima flowers and I really love the look....For this card I started out following the Mojo Monday Sketch #77 and this is what I got...

The ribbon belt is 7 gypsies and I cant remember what the ribbon is...But this paper is a few years old....So happy to be using it up....I have a few more Tilda projects with this paper that I will be posting over the next few days....Happy Stamping.... This is a close up of the flowers and leaves....I have really enjoyed playing with some of the candy we have to dress up our projects....

Ingredients:

Paper American Crafts, Image Magnolia Easter Collection, Sentiment SU!, Flowers Prima, Dies Nestie Circle & Scallop Circle, Leaf MS punch, Copic Markers & Primsa Pencils

2 comments:

Kim said...

Kristina this is so pretty! I all of the elements you have used! Beautiful! And the crystal effects on the flowers is an awesome idea!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend hun!
Hugs~ Kim

Kelly Schelske said...

Kristina, it's beautiful!! Lovely spring colors, fab colring, it's awesome!!