CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Easter


So is everyone on spring break or are we just especially early here in Hawaii....I have been keeping busy with the boys cause they are out of school and trying to get things together for our vacation next week...Well actually it's in a few days....We are all flying to Kauai for a week....Yippee....We are going to visit with some friends, take the kids camping on the beach for a few days and relax....I'm really looking forward to the time away....I have been to the vet and have everything set for Bella to go to the Kennel...Poor baby....We are going to miss her so much....

I have been busy making stuff to take for my friend and getting ready for Easter...It's going to be here before I know it....I love Easter, the candy, the colors, the spring....So this is my first Easter Card with my Whipper Snapper stamp....I hope you enjoy....
I really love this Bunny in a basket by Whipper Snapper and although I still don't really know how to color "white" as well as most....This one came out really well I thought....I also love this Happy Easter sentiment stamp that I got from Lisa at yourATCstore it's from Catslife Press they are Rubber Seal Stamps....They have a lot of great stamps and she is very nice.....I colored my image with copic markers and prisma pencils with OMS....Added a few flowers with some crystal affects and I was done....
Ingredients

Bazzill Cardstock, American Crafts pattern Paper, Nesstie Dies, CM circle cutter & Fiskars border punch...Stamps are bunny by Whipper Snapper & Happy Easter by Catslife Press....Copic markers, prima flowers, Making Memories brads and some jewelry parts and brown ink from SU!
Thanks for stopping by.....I love to hear the wonderful comments that are left....Have a great week...

2 comments:

Stampin'Piper said...

Another georgious card! I love the image and the papers are beautiful! Your layout is fantastic!

Hugs Tanja

Kim said...

Have a wonderful time on your vacation! That sounds like so much fun!!! I am hoping someday to make it to Hawaii for vacation!!! :) Beautiful Easter card! Your coloring is devine!!!
Hugs~ Kim