CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Eggstra Special Easter!

I hope everyone had a great weekend...It sure went quickly though....Have a great week...
For today's card I used an old Precious Moments stamp and I played with some green flower soft for the grass...I really love that stuff...Have you played with it...I had thought it was heavy and thick and hadn't heard good things about it...Well let me tell you that's not the case and I really love that stuff and it's so fun to play with, although it's just as bad as glitter and gets everywhere.....lol
I used SU cardstock, PaperTrey to stamp my image on and Copic Markers to color....The Easter Eggs are I'm not sure what brand paper.....Sizzix Flourish die, labels spellbinders die....Prima flower and the ribbon is a no name brand I got at a local craft fair....I think that's everything...If I missed something or you have a question please let me know....Have a great day....




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The card is so, so cute !! :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Ste Kristina!! I don't have any flower soft yet, but it looks fabulous on here!! Great card:-)

Hugs, Kelly

Kim said...

What a super card Kristina! I love it!!!! I love the eggs on the background paper and the flower soft looks awesome (I need to get me some of that!!) ;) Thanks for enabling! hee hee!
Have a great week!
Hugs~ Kim

Stampin'Piper said...

This a wonderful card, my friend! The colors are beautiful and I just love the Precious Moments images!

Have a great Day, Hugs Tanja

ratna sukasih lea said...

fabulous card ,sweet image , lovely colour xxx