CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Postbox Sugar Nellie

First let me say Thank You for all of your great comments I'm so happy to read them all....Thanks so much.....I take my pictures outside when I can and place them on a white towel to give a clean background....Since I live in Hawaii I don't have to worry so much about the weather however I seem to do most of my work at night and it's then that my pictures ALWAYS come out looking like junk....So I really wanted to know what everyone else does....I'm not super computer savvy cause I just don't take the time to spend on the computer to figure it out....I much rather be in my craft room....Speaking of Craft room I have been spending my last few days moving furniture around, cleaning, organizing, and finding all kinds of stuff in there....I'm really liking the new set up much better now I just want to finish so I can get back to work....lol....

So I have a quick post for today which is the cards below....I made two of them but on doesn't have a sentiment on it yet....thought I might wait until I'm ready to send it to someone to figure out what it needs to say....I had the most fun with this card....If you have any questions about the supplies or techniques I used please let me know....I'm always more than happy to share....
I used basic grey papers for this project and Postbox Sugar Nellie, I added some rub-ons and chipboard flowers that I covered with paper to match....I also paper pieced her pants and the mailbox....
I added some bling to the scallop circle which is a sizzix die and I put bling on the flower lace which is Making Memories from long ago....I think....lol

This is the second card that I made from the same image and papers and I changed a little with it but basically the same....Well I hope you enjoy my project and thanks for stopping by....Can't wait to hear what you think....Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Kirsten...x said...

Oh wow this card is fab love the image and the paper you have used..everything matches perfectly...hugs kirsten...x

Kelly Schelske said...

Kristina this is absoutely beautiful!! Everything fits just right, it's fabulous!!

Hugs, Kelly

Alice said...

Very beautiful! I like the colors you used and that stamp is so nice!
Alice

stampingtink said...

She's just too cute! I love the papers and the lace flowers are perfect fo her! Tres, tres cute! Love it!

Hugs to you,

Susan

Lora said...

this card is gorgeous. love the image and all the detail you have done. Lora x

Trina said...

This is adorable!! I just love sugar nellie stamps! And your coloring and all the flowers and swirls look great!!