CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Congratulations My Friend

BLOG CANDY UPDATE.....Check back this afternoon for the winning name....They boys will draw a name after they get home from school....Good Luck to everyone....
For today's card I went super simple....It's for our friend Devon who just graduated from OCS and is changing paths in his career and as happy as we are for Devon & Shelia we are also sad because this means they are moving soon to a new duty station....We will miss them so much...So I have been putting together a CD with all the pictures we have taken together over the last few years, a wall hanging with a great picture from New Years and some other goodies for them to take and remember the great times we have shared since being here in Hawaii.....I will be posting those photos over the next few days so you can see what I have been up too....LOL...Back to the card I always find it a little harder to make a card for men and this was just to simple and I was happy....I used all Stampin Up! stamps and paper and added a few prima flowers and it was done....I love that it was so simple and came together so easy.....Always a good thing right....Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping as always....Love Love


4 comments:

Lora said...

I'm sure your friend will love this card and all the other things you have made for them. I really must get some stampin up stuff but don't have a demo near me so don't have any of their stamps or papers yet :(
Hugs Lora x

Heidi said...

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Love your work:-)Heidi

stampingtink said...

What a lovely card for his graudation. The colors are perfect for a man, subtle but not pastelly. Love the flowers. Makes it pop! I know you'll miss them, but think of the great things they've got to look forward to. Plus, it's another place to visit friends for vacation or a quick getaway!

Hugs to you,

Susan

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous card for Devon Kristina!! Great colors and everything, it's super!!

Hugs, Kelly