CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!

So I had thought that I would let my boys pick the name for the blog candy but that didn't work cause then they would fight about who got to do it....I know why had I not thought of that in the first place....I don't know....So my husband Vernon Picked the name.....So out of 140 names (some were in there twice) between my blog and the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog the name he picked was Julie Temple.....Congratulations Julie......How exciting....I'm not so lucky when it comes to things like this...So Julie just email me at krystinah002@hawaii.rr.com with your name and address and I will get your box sent out to you....Thank you to everyone that left comments and that applied for Nicole's DT call.....Have a great day and Happy Stamping!

1 comments:

Julie Temple said...

WOO HOO thank you Kristina and Vernon!! I have emailed you. I am not really luck either, but you made me lucky!! I can't wait to see this in person...I LOVE IT!!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie