CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Friendly Challenge

My friend Kellie challenged Camille and I to make a card with the circle background image from Magnolia....So this is what I came up with and it's my first Easter card so far....

I put this together super fast...But Camille beat us all she was done first...Both images are from Magnolia the paper is super old from I have no idea where and prima flowers with robins nest in the center....I cut out the background image and put it on the sizzix scallop circle...Simple right?Do you ever think that your project has to much dimension....It seemed like this did but I didn't use my usual SU stampin dimensionals I used some other ones I had and they just seem to high....I don't know.....Have a great day and thanks for stopping by....


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice card! I wish I could color stamps like this ;)
I like the tree that grows out of the image.
You've done a great job! :)
X, Ava

stampingtink said...

I adore this Tilda and just finished coloring her last night! What a beautiful Easter scene and you color so beautifully. She's just too adorable!

Danielle said...

What a great card - such a cute Tilda! Your colouring is fantastic and the scene you've created makes for a wonderful Easter card!
Hugs, Danielle

Denise said...

What a lovely card. I love your layout.

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Kristina! I don't hink it has too much dimension, I think it looks awesome!! Beautiful colors:-)

Hugs, Kelly

Kim said...

That is so adorable! I love the scene and in a circle like that is awesome! What a great challenge!
Hugs~ Kim