CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Adorable Sweet Precious Moments



Sorry I have been away for awhile.....I have a sinus infection which is never a good thing....So my head has surly been hurting.....So I thought I would post a few cards that I have been doing....Precious Moments.....I have always loved Precious Moments and I was lucky enough to have been given several really cute images from my friend.....Although I hate to admit that I have not yet stamped them all but I do just love them......This image isn't my stamp but when I went to Kellie's I stamped a few....As always I wanted to come home and color which I did....But after coloring the stand did I realize what color am I going to color the dog....Well I colored before I made the card so not exactly happy with the result but was able to use up a small card I had originally made for somehting else but never used....I used my SU oval punches, small prima flowers and SU cardstock....Pretty simple I will say....I need to color more of these images.....Hope you all have a nice weekend and happy stamping....
Thanks fr stopping by...

3 comments:

Lynn Put said...

What a cute card! The bright colors are so great and the image is adorable!

Hope your sinuis infection goes away and your feeling better real soon!

Kim said...

Very cute...I love your card it's so pretty!

Hope you are feeling better...my hubby and I have sinus issues and it is NEVER fun having a sinus infection! Sending lots of get well hugs to you!

Kim

HollywoodDDH said...

I think your card is perfect the way it is! I love all the bright colors.You use embellishments with such imagination! Hope you feel better soon :)