CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Blog Candy Sketch



I found Trina's Timeless Treasures blog and she has a wonderful sketch up to win some blog candy.....I liked the sketch and her card that she made so I thought I would give it a try....This is what I came up with....For this card I used SU pattern paper and cardstock, Sugar Nellie Stamp, Making Memories fabric label, copic markers, prima flowers, CB embossing folder and a few small buttons.....This was a fairly easy card......Not to much to putting it together....I am really enjoying doing these sketches it sure seems to just make the card some together so much faster even if I change the sketch a little to work better for me....Enjoy.....I love you hear your thoughts and comments about my cards.....Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping....Love Love



3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Great job on the sketch, it looks beautiful!!

Kim said...

What a STUNNING card! I love it!!!! The Sugar Nellie stamps are so adorable! I wish they didn't cost so much to have shipped to the US...or I would own a TON...but maybe that is a good thing! ha ha!
Hugs~ Kim

Trina said...

Beautiful card!! Love the colors and the image is to die for! You do great coloring!! Thanks for entering my blog candy sketch challenge!