CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Shabby Chic Fence & Tilda

As you can see I am still using up this SU pattern paper.....So last week I was at Ben Franklin and they are discontinuing the fabric and all the trim and lace so it was 50% off of the already marked down price.....And for the entire roll not per yard....So of course I had to buy plenty or should I say all....Also they had put the Maya Roads metal tins (perfect for a mini album) with chipboard flowers on clearance so they came out to be like $2.00 so of course I had to also pick up a few of those....So back to the card....The flower is chipboard covered with pattern paper, a circle punch with the sentiment, CB flower and prima flower all nested together.....I used one of my favorite Tilda stamps and finally put some ink on my cutest shabby chic fence which I just love and now want to make more cards with it......Mostly the card was using up the scraps of paper from my previous cards....I colored with copic markers.....I just love this stamps she is so cute.....Well I guess that is about it for this card....Enjoy and thanks for stopping by....Have a great day!

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so pretty, I love the colours and papers and the gorgeous Tilda. Fab card

Kim said...

Gorgeous! Great colors! And what AWESOME buys you found! Have fun playing with all your newbies!
Hugs~
Kim

Bunny B said...

This is gorgeous! I love it!