CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

TGIF!

Well first Thank God It's Friday!!!!
I have been trying to get over this sinus infection this week and on top of that my girlfriend across the street is having a yard sale so she talked me into doing it with her......Of course I have plenty of stuff that I no longer need......Why is it that I feel the need to hold on to everything.....i will never know....So this has been my chance to "clean out the closets" which were in desperate need......So I am letting go....Yea....Anyways that is why I have not been around.....Of course I still have been able to find a little time to craft.....But still have been unable to take pictures and that whole process so maybe this weekend I will get some stuff done.......Oh yea I got my new Sugar Nellie stamps and I just love them.....Can't wait to get some of them uploaded....Well back to this card.......I made this card for my girlfriends birthday.....I just love this Tilda she is to sassy and cute......She is also another favorite of mine........Well maybe they all are........Enjoy and have a great weekend.......Happy Stamping....

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

So happy to have found your blog! Thanks for the link! Your cards are adorable! Great coloring and color choices!
Cheryl

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I love the glitter.

Jeanette said...

She looks so sweet! I love how you have colored her in! Jeanette

Monica said...

Beautiful card!! Love your blog :-)

Stampin'Piper said...

She's so cute! I love this Tilda so much!!

Great work!

Hugs Tanja

sumbine said...

Great sard!
I like the color combo and the bling on tilda :-)

Kim said...

That Tilda is so cute! I love your card...what a wonderful bday card! Hope your rummage sale went well! And hope you are feeling better!
Hugs~ Kim

Sheila Hallworth said...

I have and love all the same Tildas as you! Your cards are gorgeous.

Hope you feel much better soon :)