CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

A New Card!

I'm back and with a new card....Well I have a few I need to get uploaded....I'm finally getting over this sinus infection....Thanks to all of you who wished me better.....Our yard sale went really well...Actually really shocking....We made $240.00 which wasn't to bad for a bunch of junk....Of course none of the boys in my house wanted to help clean out closets and find old stuff we no longer use but on Saturday morning of course Dominick and Vernon were there so willing to help and then wanted a cut of the money.....I tell you....I told them all proceeds were stamping funds and they laughed at me.....We are so excited that our nieces are coming to visit for a few weeks on Tuesday....The girls have grown up into beautiful young women....How did that happen....It will be so fun cause they both enjoy stamping and scrapbooking so we will have many girl nights....I just love that about them......O.K. so enough about all of that....
This is a card I made with my new Sugar Nellie stamps and I think that she is just so cute....Of course whenever I make anything pink and brown I'm usually super happy with the results.....This would be one of them....Fairly simple card.....I used SU punch, amuse stamp, Sugar Nellie image, copic markers, quickutz scallop square, American Crafts paper and lace & ric-race....Can't wait to hear what you think.....Happy Stamping and have a great day!

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Beautiful card, love that sweet image!!

Kim said...

So pretty! Of course I love the pink and brown color combo...my favorite colors!!! And your new Sugar Nellie is so darn cute! I so have to get me some of these stamps...and the Whiff of Joys....and the Magnolias! I have a rummage sale going on tomorrow to raise some crafting money! :) Too funny how we are so identical! Glad to hear you are feeling better!
Hugs~ Kim

Stampin'Piper said...

I love the colors and the layout is really great!

Hugs Tanja