CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Time For Blog Candy!

So I think it's time that I put up some Blog Candy.....Since I have never done this before I thought it would be kind of cool to ask you guys what you think....Should there be a challenge....
For Example
1. Card Challenge ~ use at least one of each of the following ~ chipboard, button, rub-on, and green paper
2. Sketch Challenge ~ post a sketch and then everyone makes a card from that
3. Random ~ Just pick a winner from a number

Well I would really love to hear what you think would be the most fun....Do you think it's fair to do a challenge and then let pick a random number for the winner or pick the winner based on the best project.....I'm going to be working on the "candy" I know I have some great stuff to give away so I will try and get that posted by Monday....Please leave your thoughts on this I really want to know.....

7 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

I pick Sketch Challenge #1 or Card Challenge...great idea too, I may try the same thing when I give away some blog candy...soon!!

Kim said...

I like Sketch challenges! I think I am going to offer up a sketch challenge blog candy too! :) Can't wait to see your challenge I would love to play along!
Hugs~ Kim

Stampin'Piper said...

Hi Kristina, I think a Sketch Challenge brings the most of fun, I like to do so for my next Blog Candy.

But I think you should pick the winner randomly, because I think it is difficult for you to choose the best work.

However I can't also wait to see your challenge and the price of course ;)

Have a great weekend, Hugs Tanja

Denise said...

I think you should pick randomly although a sketch would be good also. Whichever way gives me the best chance of winning....lol

Bunny B said...

They're all fun as long as they're randomly picked! :)

marsha said...

I like the idea of randomly also, and I think a sketch challenge is the most fun!

Marsha
http://stampingdownsouth.blogspot.com/

Susan said...

I love the card challenge, but the sketch challenge is so fun because it really brings out everyone's creativity! You get to see their version and take on something. And we're all so different that two cards will never be the same!