CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday Sketchers Challenge Sketch 17

Claudia has done this sketch for Friday Sketcher Blog and I thought for the first time I would try and play along....I'm not sure if I'm too late but I guess we will see.....Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like the card.....Isn't she just too cute.....
My very good friend Camille has a birthday coming soon so I thought using this sketch would be a perfect time to make her card....
Recipe
Paper ~ SU Cardstock, Pattern Paper 3 Bugs In A Rug
Stamps ~ Magnolia Tilda, Autumn Leaves, SU sentiment
Tools ~ SU scallop punch, spellbinders circles, Copic Markers and glitter pen and black trim

Enjoy and thanks for stopping by...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your card. All the elements creat a wonderful "flow" and interest to the card. Great job colouring too.

Diana

Jeanette said...

What a great card. I love the little Tilda and the way you have colored her in! I believe that you have until the next Friday to do the sketch if you want to be considered for the prize. So your entry has to be in by Thursday midnight but I'm not sure whose midnight (EST, GST etc) that is!!!

Anonymous said...

My dear Kristina . . . I love this card and I'm so happy to be the recipient of it . . . love the coloring as always, and your choice of embellies! Can't wait to get it in person. Luv, luv, luv ya! Camille

marsha said...

Wonderful card Krystinah! I love your coloring.

Marsha
http://stampingdownsouth.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

So adorable!!!!! Love that lace on there!!! Great work!
Hugs~ Kim

Heidi said...

I love all the little trinkets you added to the card, great colors too. Heidi

Lynn Put said...

This is a really cute card! I'm sure your friend will love it!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous job on the sketch, it's wonderful! I'm sure Camille will love it!! Love the lace adnthe scallops and the black...I never seem to use black, but this card looks terrific!! HUgs, Kelly