CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Sugar Nellie

My stamping Buddie Camille came over on Friday and she had new stamps that I stamped and then I had to order a few for myself.....Oh I cant wait till they get here....Just love coloring these images....Well the story behind this card is actually kind of funny....I had the card base made since a long time ago....but that was as far as it got....So I used that as the base and I added a few stamp images of a small grass stamp that made it go off the page and then I colored with my copic markers and that was about it......It was done........And I so love these images....Did I already say that....Well I need to get back to my craft room and finish up a few other things....I hope you enjoy this card I sure did.....Thanks Camille......Thanks for stopping by....


4 comments:

Lynn Put said...

This is such a sweet card! The image is adorable and looks great with this designer paper!

Kimmie said...

This is such a sweet card. And your layering style is divine!

Theresa said...

love your cards!!! they are adorable!

Kim said...

Gorgeous card! I LOVE the sugar nellie stamps...but have yet to add some to my collection! They are just darling! What a great friend you have to share with you!
Hugs~ Kim